Crazy Four Poker Rules: How to Play like a Pro?
How to play Crazy Four Poker? What are crazy four poker rules?
Have you wondered why there are only 5 cards in a poker hand? Because that is the easiest kind of poker that newbies can get the hang of. Also, owing to its ease, 5-card draw poker variants got picked up by the casinos and were popularized widely.
And the crazy four poker needs you to make a good poker hand with 4 cards. Read more about this poker. We have created a quick guide, just for you!
What is Crazy Four Poker All About?
First things first, what is the ultimate goal of crazy four poker?
We can put it in a simple one-line description: Assemble a good 4-card poker hand!
How does the game happen? It’s simple, you are dealt 5 cards and you have to keep 4 cards that make up a great poker combination. The hand must be great enough to beat the dealer’s hand.
Roger Snow was the genius who came up with the 4-hand poker. ShuffleMaster introduced this new poker in 2004, and today, it is played in almost every casino.
What is the Crazy Four Poker Rules?
And now, let us get to the rules.
The game is somewhat similar to three-card poker; just played with 4 cards. Of course, just like other pokers, this poker also involves some strategic play. As the game progresses, the suspense keeps building up. And to win, you need to hold higher-ranking cards. So, you need a 4-card straight, flush, or straight-flush combo.
And here’s how to play Crazy Four Poker –
- The game begins with you placing equal bets for Ante and Super Bonus. You can even go for the Queens Up Side bet when the game is starting.
- After this, you are dealt five cards. The dealer takes five cards for themselves too.
- You review the cards and decide whether you wish to fold or raise. If your 4-card hand is lousy, you fold. And with fold, you lose your bets.
- To raise, you have to make play bets. This bet can be up to three times more the ante bet. If you have an awesome hand (which you believe can beat the dealer), then go for the 3x. But if you are not confident, make a bet equal to the original bet.
- After folds and raises, the dealer divulges his cards and makes the dealer’s hand (which are nothing but dealer’s best cards).
- Compare your hand to the dealer’s hand. If you hold better cards, you win!
Crazy Four Poker Rules: The Bets
How to bet in Crazy Four Poker? What are the bets available?
This section will take care of these queries.
You place the ante bet before the round begins. This is the original bet. If the dealer does not open, it is a push. If the dealer opens and you have a good hand, you win the ante. But, if the dealer has the better hand, you lose the ante. And if the hand’s tie, it’s a push.
You have to place this bet after you decide whether you want to fold or raise. If you decide to raise, you have to make this bet to keep playing. For this bet, if the dealer does not open, you win the play bet. If you have a better hand than the dealer, you win and if the dealer has a greater hand, you lose. Again, if the hands are tied, it is a push.
Super Bonus Bet
The Super Bonus Bet is placed at an equal amount of original bet (ante bet). Here, you win if you hold a straight or better. You also win this bet if you hold a lesser hand than a straight. You lose this bet if you fold or lose to the dealer. However, you win the Super Bonus bet if you hold a straight but lose the main round.
Queens Up Side
Queens Up Side is a free bet. To win this bet, you need to hold a Queens pair or better ranking cards. The dealer’s hand has nothing to do with this bet. You can check out the paytable for payouts on this bet.
Some Strategies to Help You
- Raise only if you have a strong hand. You should raise more if you get a pair of Aces or any high cards. If you are not so sure about your hand, do not raise much.
- If you have a really lousy hand and you know you are going to lose anyway, then fold.
- If you get cards like King, Queen, Eight, or Four, then raise only a little (the lowest raise possible).
- Note that you are against the dealer and not the other players. This game is played using six decks.
Crazy Four Poker Hands Ranked
The highest hand is the Four of a kind, followed by a Straight Flush. The lowest hand you can get is Four singletons. The rest of the hands go Three of a kind, Flush, Straight, Two Pairs, and a Pair from high to low.
With a house edge of 2.75%, crazy four pokers are one of the easiest poker types to play. Crazy Four Poker Rules are simple to follow, and that makes it a favourite with beginners. Even experts can have fun with this poker. You can head to the Australian online casinos and try this out for yourself!
Casino Wagering Requirements: A Quick Guide
What are the casino wagering requirements? If you have been gambling online, you might have…
How to Win Keno: 5 Best Tips and Strategies!
How to win Keno? This is an obvious question that pops into your head when…
How to Play Scratch Card Game: Rules, Tips, and More!
How to play scratch card game? What are the scratch card game rules? How to…
Casino Markers: All Details You Need to Know
If you frequently visit a brick-and-mortar casino, you might be familiar with the term ‘Casino…
How to Use Free Spins: Pros, Cons, and Tips!
Here is all about how to use free spins. Free spins are, as you can…
10 Hidden Secrets of Video Poker that You Need to Know!
Video pokers enjoy as much popularity as pokies. However, video pokers enjoy special attention from…